Everton striker Romelu Lukaku‘s father strongly believes that the player will be leaving Everton this summer.
Roger Lukaku looks at two clubs which are suitable for his son and those are Manchester United and Bayern Munich.
He doesn’t agree with the agent who prefers a move to Italy and insists that United and Bayern are where he needs to go.
His father said:
- I know that his agent has a preference for Italy, but I think Romelu needs to go to Man United or Bayern.
- I see two clubs that are very suitable for him, Manchester United and Bayern Munich.
- Manchester United are a team under construction, which does not have a genuine striker.
Lukaku himself spoke about a transfer in the summer:
- “Leaving Everton in the summer? Maybe, yes. You never know. I just turned 23 and would like to play in the Champions League.
- I have never played in the Champions League. I would like to compete against the absolute top.”