Manchester United legend Roy Keane has given his personal green light for Manchester United to go through with the summer signing of PSG striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
The Swedish is out of contract this summer and reports claim the English giants will offer him £250,000 per week in return for his services.
Roy Keane praised the 34 year old’s character and sees in him someone who players would like to play with.
- “He looks a good character. You’d be happy to play with.
- Really, really good. Seen him recently live, I’ve done a few Champions League games, lot of speculation he might be going to England.
- Talented boy. Looks a bit of a character. He looks a bit of a boy. Bit of a boy, one you want to be in the trenches with.
- Do you understand that? Yes, I’d like to be in the trenches with him. Scores goals as well. Big lad, big character.
- Again, he’s not shy. Pretty confident. One to watch from our (Ireland’s) point of view.”