Zlatan Ibrahimovic is looking more likely to make a stop in the Premier League before ending his career.
The profilic striker praised his club PSG and insisted that he will be leaving them in the summer as there are no talks of extending his current contract which expires at the end of this season.
The 34 year old explained that there is interest from the Premier League which is looking to be his next destination.
Manchester United are reportedly leading the race for his signature with manager Jose Mourinho placing him on top of his transfer list if he takes over.
- “I’ve had four fantastic years with them (PSG).
- The relationship I have with them is only positive. They have done everything they could for me and my family.
- Yes, there is an interest, I can confirm that. We have to see where it leads.
- When the moment comes, when all the cards are on the table, that’s when I have to go through what I want, and then we’ll see who wants it more.
- A lot of big things will happen this summer. Have a little patience and you will have things to write about. The future looks very good.”