The Fa Cup has become the last chance for Manchester United to end the season with a trophy.
It is also Van Gaal‘s last hope of redemption with the Manchester United fan-base.
This will be the replayed match as the first one ended in a 1-1 draw at Old Trafford last month.
- Diafra Sakho will be out with an injury for the Hammers.
- Wayne Rooney is set to start against West Ham after returning from a 2-month long injury.
- Phil Jones could also be available for selection.
- Timothy Fosu-Mensah is doubtful for Louis van Gaal‘s side.
- The last 3 games between the two sides ended in draws.
- Manchester United have been knocked out in both of their last two sixth-round appearances, including a 2-1 home defeat by eventual winners Arsenal last season.
- United have only failed to score in two of their last 15 away trips to Upton Park.
- West Ham have drawn their last four matches in all competitions.
Predicted score: West Ham 1-2 Manchester United