Manchester United will keep pushing for a Champions League spot as they take on Crystal Palace later tonight.
The Red Devils are boosted by a win against Aston Villa and are aiming to continue grabbing as many points as possible to help their top 4 bid.
- Adnan Januzaj, Bastian Schweinsteiger & Luke Shaw are unavailable for Louis van Gaal.
- Ander Herrera, however, could be back after a problem with his ankle.
- Dwight Gayle, Brede Hangeland, Marouane Chamakh and James McArthur are out for Crystal Palace.
- Scott Dann could still make it to the game despite his foot injury sustained against Arsenal.
- Manchester United have won their last 5 home matches in the Premier League.
- Crystal Palace have drawn their last 3 away matches in the Premier League.
- Manchester United have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 matches against Crystal Palace in all competitions.
- Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 5 matches against Crystal Palace.
Predicted Score: Manchester United 2-0 Crystal Palace