Manchester United will clash against Tottenham later today at the White Hart Lane hoping to put their title hopes to bed while they increase their own top 4 chances.
- Wayne Rooney and Luke Shaw are still among the absentees for Manchester United alongside Adnan Januzaj & Bastian Schweinsteiger who is out for the rest of the season.
- Ashley Young and Phil Jones are fit to get back to the first team.
- Daley Blind is doubtful after sustaining an injury.
- Jan Vertonghen is back for Spurs after a long-term injury.
- Erik Lamela is fit to play after missing their game against Liverpool.
- Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 14 league trips to White Hart Lane (W8, D6), since a 3-1 defeat in May 2001.
- Tottenham are yet to score against United in three game under Mauricio Pochettino – their goalless drought stands at 296 Premier League minutes.
- Pochettino is winless in all six Premier League matches as a manager against Manchester United (D3, L3).
- Manchester United have won four of their last five games.
- No Premier League club has kept more clean sheets than Louis van Gaal‘s side this season, who have recorded 15.
- They have triumphed in only two of their last nine away games (D3, L4).
- The Red Devils have lost just one of seven games played against fellow top-six clubs (W3, D3).
- Anthony Martial has scored three goals in his last four appearances for United in all competitions.
Predicted Score: Tottenham 1-3 Manchester United