Manchester United will go against Everton in the FA Cup Semi-Final hoping to secure their place in this competition’s finals.
Everton are currently a struggling side which should allow United to take advantage of their situation.
- Only Adnan Januzaj and Bastian Schweinsteiger are absent for Manchester United.
- Seamus Coleman, Phil Jagielka are set to miss the game.
- Gareth Barry is struggling to be fit for the match.
- John Stones is a doubt after suffering from stomach cramps.
- Ramiro Funes Mori is suspended for the Toffees.
- United are in the semi-finals for the 28th time. They’ve reached the final on 18 occasions – latterly in 2007.
- Man United have won just four of their last 14 matches at Wembley (excluding matches won on penalties).
- United have not won an FA Cup game at Wembley since beating Newcastle in the 1999 final.
- They have won five of their last six games in all competitions.
- Everton have progressed in six of their last seven FA Cup semi-finals – the exception being their last appearance, a 2-1 defeat by Liverpool in 2012.
- This is the third FA Cup semi-final between the sides. Colin Harvey gave Everton a 1-0 win at Burnden Park in 1966 and the Toffees also went through on penalties after a 0-0 draw at Wembley in 2009.
Predicted Score: Everton 1-3 Manchester United